Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More than a Feeling...

Boston is not only a really bad classic rock band, I feel sorry for those long lost Boston fans, really Boston?? 

 Well Boston is also the host of CraftBoston which I am super happy to say that Casey Sheppard Designs was accepted to show in the spring....Makes me wanna JUMP, now that's a band...Van Halen...Oh yeah...Roth not Hagar...


We are all super excited bout CraftBoston and Casey is busy brainstorming ideas...But let's try and catch you up with what's been happening over the last month or so, besides CraftBoston!!!

Casey hits the road Friday to head up to East Lansing for a trunk show at
 Mackerel Sky 
211 M.A.C. Avenue
Sunday November 4th from noon-4pm

...she's been working so hard on a bunch of new jewelry...here's a few impromptu photos she took....




"The Crazies"
 Sterling silver earrings...


"Chim Chim Cheree"
 Sterling Silver ring...
If you get a chance and are in the area please stop by and say "hi" to Casey, for those who have not met her she's a big people person...don't let the pink hair scare ya...oh wait, it's purplish brown now...really, okay....I can't keep up with her....
On her way to Michigan Casey is planning on stopping in Chicago to see some friends and check out the SOFA Show....


While Casey was in Chicago in September she really fell in love with this great city...speaking of her Chicago trip...Casey Sheppard Designs was featured on a podcast on Art Fair Radio...she met Connie at the Zapp Conference (which was in Chicago) and was invited to speak about her successful Kickstarter campaign....Casey said bout the podcast "I had a blast passing along my information, I always love helping others when I can...the downside, I really don't like listening to myself... really, can my voice be any lower...so manly...."
Listen to the podcast (and Casey's manly voice) by clicking on the link below....thanks so much Connie and Evan....
On the road Casey will be riding a few trails as well...she's been so busy that she hasn't had time for riding, which is her obsession...so she's gonna take advantage and hit up some new trails...check out her video from downhilling in Winter Park in September and yes she hits a tree...badass.....

chop 1 from Casey Sheppard on Vimeo.


Our hearts go out to all affected by hurricane Sandy, I lived in NYC in my early 20's and it holds a dear and sacred spot in my heart as do all my friends still living there....why I love that city, it rolls with the punches....best city I know...I love you NYC....
Casey

Halloween in Brooklyn NY
(Casey and Tzanko at 475 Kent)  

It seems to be never ending here at CSD...upcoming trunk shows, online exhibits...craft shows...you name it...so to keep up with all the events check out CSD website for all the information and links...


 

 From all of us at CSD...Happy Halloween.....

No comments:

Post a Comment