Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Stopped Motion



Bikes and Dog, Dog and Bikes from Casey Sheppard on Vimeo.

It happens only every once in a while, which seem too often. It's like adult time out. You aren't sure what you did to end up having to sit still all day but you aren't happy about it. This was me last week. Yep, that's right, I had the good ol' fashioned flu or maybe it was just a cold. Not sure and doesn't matter the outcome was the same. I was stopped with all motion and forced to stay in bed for the entire day. Sitting still is a weakness that I've battled all my life. So in between unconsciousness I tried to keep busy with reading one of my favorite books and by messing around with a stop motion app on my phone. I'm working on a project which includes a short video (more details to come later) and I wanted to see if I could use this app. I ended up making this goofy fun 4 second clip and thought I'd share it with y'all. Just goes to show that even when you are down and out, feel like crap and can't get outta bed that there's still a little bit of magic in a piece of paper and a sharpie.

*I'd love to hear from you, have questions? Comments? Please contact me at casey [at] caseyshepparddesigns [dot] com Thank you again for reading*  

No comments:

Post a Comment