Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 13: Don't "Quote" Me On This

#YourTurnChallenge was a 7-day blogging challenge started by Seth Godin's Special Projects Lead Winnie, which I was honored to take part in. And I'm gonna keep going!!! I've decided to extend the challenge to 30 days. I will blog everyday from Jan 19th until Feb 17th. Wish me luck and happy reading.

I can remember a marble that my mom kept in her office drawer. Written in gold letters were "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You". I liked that and made it a habit to visit that marble every time I was at my moms work. It stuck with me. So today I'm gonna change things up, here are some other peoples rad thoughts. Enjoy!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
-Benjamin Franklin



"When I speak no on believes me, when I write it down they know it's true."
-not sure, heard this on the radio while driving


“If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough.”
-Mario Andretti

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
-Oscar Wilde

“Do or do not, there is no try.”
-Yoda

"Don't eat yellow snow."
-High School Boyfriends Dad

“Rise up in the cafeteria and stab them with your plastic forks.”
-Mark Hunter

“Girls have got balls, they’re just a little higher up, that’s all.”
-Joan Jett

 
*I'd love to hear from you, have questions? Comments? Please contact me at casey [at] caseyshepparddesigns [dot] com Thank you again for reading* 

No comments:

Post a Comment