Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller....Day 9....



Today's Thank You Theme, taking a normal average day and making it filled with shenanigans ....Ferris Bueller style.....a big Danka Schoen to all the backers from Wednesday....makes me want to crash a parade and sing some Wayne Newton for ya'll....Thank You...Danka Schoen...

Jan Fox

Meghan Stratman

Alan Wang

Corey "Cornbread" Godfrey

Scott "The Cheat" Showen

At the end of day 9 we are at 81% backed for my kickstarter project....this is so fantastic...I still am in ahhh of all the support...

Since I don't have a typical schedule like most others, my days off are Wednesday and Sundays...I usually go for bike rides on my day off...I'm not a big sit still person...


 India looks ready for some single track...CVO, Sparkles and myself hit up Swanson for a few hours, CVO and I are getting ready for the Psycowpath race sunday and it was Sparkles first time at Swanson...



 After Swanson we went to my secret hunting spot for morel hunting, no dice...I wasn't feeling the best yesterday so wasn't really into it...maybe this weekend if there is time...


Tick search....score...burning it off CVO's bum....HOT....





 Highlight of the day....we came home to a package from Stevil....what could it be????


Holy shit batman...the new AHTBM kit....so excited to sport this Sunday for the race....super super super happy girl....



Mottos to remember not only for the race....

Thursday will be filled with a day in the studio creating....lots to work on...hope you all have an amazing day....now go out and find some shenanigans....

No comments:

Post a Comment