Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kickstarter Details....


My goal is to launch my kickstarter project Tuesday, so I am hard a work getting all the final details figured out!!! And after the launch I will be sending out emails to get this out to anyone and everyone....I hope that I can get the help of you all to help me get the word out....
My kickstarter project is for 30 days and I do not receive any of the money if the goal is not reached and if you are a backer you will not be charged unless I reach my goal of $2500....

I will be updating my blog, facebook, twitter, ect as much as I possibly can with progress and details....I am super excited to get this rolling!!! Below are some reward details...and contact me with questions, comments, concerns, hellos, whatever....www.caseyshepparddesigns@yahoo.com....

Example of Rewards for your Awesome Support:

  • $1  THANK YOU
  • Hand written thank you will be sent to you from me for backers of $5, I will post photos of me making the thank you cards!!! May get some friends together to help me out with this or maybe India (my super rad boxer and bestest friend).... 
  • $15 backer reward is a custom sticker for your bike, lunch box or anywhere you want to show off that you are a backer, plus a hand written thank you!!! Sticker size will be 5.50" x 1.42"
  • Screen Printed T-Shirt with "I Backed Casey Sheppard With A Swift Kickstarter" for $30 backers, plus backer sticker and hand written thank you...t shirt created by Screen Ink in Lincoln NE www.screenink.com and designed by my amazingly talented brother Aaron Sheppard, thanks bro love ya!!! (and yes, that is me and my boxer India)
  • Backers of $60 will get this Backer ONLY Limited Edition Look Book that will include 10 photos of my favorite pieces of jewelry with the history behind each piece.  The look book is 7"x 7" soft cover, 20 pages,  plus you will receive the custom t shirt, backer sticker and hand written thank you.
  • If you are a $120 backer (limited to 10) these are the super rad earring that you will receive, they are not going to be exactly like this since all are one of a kind but they are 3/4" dapped circle with silver backs and ear posts, plus limited edition look book, custom tshirt, backer sticker and hand written thank you.
  • $250 backers (limited to 5) review small ear hook earrings made of sterling silver and a tree branch from Wilderness park....earrings will look similar but are one of a kind, plus you receive limited edition look book, custom t shirt, backer sticker and hand written thank you.
  • PVC and sterling silver bangle is the reward for backers of $500 (limited to 2), again one of a kind, reward also includes limited edition look book, custom t shirt, backer sticker and hand written thank you.
  • $1000 backers (limited to 1) will receive a one of a kind necklace from my collection of your choice, in addition you will get limited edition look book, custom t shirt, backer sticker and hand written thank you.
  • For the big backer of $2500 you will receive a necklace, cuff and pair of earrings from my collection of your choice plus limited edition look book, custom t shirt, backer sticker and hand written thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment