Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 7 is filled with bikes, taxes and playing some hooky...


At the end of Monday we had one backer for the day....and since she is a fellow cyclist I thought nothing better than a little tricked out Kemit on a bike thank you....she is not only a cyclist but a friend as well...A big thank you to...
 
Ryana Swift
 
We are now at 58%....with 23 days to go, there are 22 backers...
 
I also wanted to thank Theresa Abelew at Art Jewerly Magazine for the blog about my project, she has been so amazing with getting the word out about my work...Thanks so much Theresa...and please check out the blog...
 
 
Also thank you to Brigitte Martin at Crafthaus for not only being a backer but for posting information on the Crafthaus webpage...please check out this site....and thanks so much Brigitte...
 
 
 
It's kind of a bike themed day (everyday in my life seems to be)...going along with that here is a piece I am working on, a sterling silver ring with a walnut that I found in wilderness park while riding my bike...those suckers are hard to cut and I'm still trying to figure out my new saw...think I need another lesson from CVO so I don't lose a finger...


I just used my jewelers saw instead....walnuts just a little small for this I think or I just need to grow a pair....


India was no help with the final items to get ready for the accountants...I've seen this look...it's a "when are we going for a bike ride?"...sorry pooch maybe later....the accounts was very good, I had over 10K miles this year driving to shows...can't believe it....


Well the dog won, early evening we packed up the Yaris and headed to wagon train...we also got in a little morel hunting, no luck but soon....gotta check later this week if I have time, week is filling up....


Happy girls after riding wagon train...thanks for dragging me out buddy...hope that you all got out yesterday for at least a bit, was so beautiful...won't be able to get out much today since I left work early yesterday but Sundays race at Swanson will make up for it...til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment