Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

End of Day Two Beginning of Day Three....

A Big thank you going out today for those who backed my kickstarter project yesterday.....
 
Michele Tilley (Divine Ms M)
Bradley Walker
TH
Jon Curran
Kim Sheppard
 
We are 22% funded!!!  I am still hard at work trying to get the word out but i did have time to make a new pair of earrings....they are an example of the $120 backer reward, again this is an example all are different and one of a kind but can give you an idea...
 
 The back with my trademark star....the copper is lacquer sealed to help prolong tarnishing...



Other exciting things....CVO and I watched a fantastic movie last night "The Way" by Emilio Estevez and I can't wait for our first bike tour but as my friend Butchy said "we are already touring"....reminded me of the kickstarter project I backed "International Supper Club", it's bout getting out, seeing the world, living life, check out their webpage http://internationalsupperclub.org/....ahh....made me thankful that I live my life...I am surrounded by people I love and admire, express myself through creating, keep myself sane (or drive myself insane) with biking and yoga, I live in a community that is really a community and we support each other and are all intertwined...







I am very thankful for my life and all that is in it, those that influence me and those that live life with me...thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment