Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Mile Stones.....

Crazy week of getting out and making shit happen this week!!! First off I road my first century (100) miles on my 29r Wednesday, oh and on gravel...was such a fun crazy day...11 hours, ass is a little soar...CVO was my riding buddy and wow we have fun riding together...I feel different after that long of a ride, it's weird, very spiritual....I feel very lucky to have been able to do this and with the person I look up to so much not only in cycling but in life....thanks luv, you are my partner in crime, adventure and shenanigans...
 
 CVO deep in thought on the Purple Chair

Sorry Purple Chair, have to hitch your own way home....

 An amazing Nebraska sunset....ahhhh

Besides destroying myself on the bike I also have been approved for my kickstarter project!!!!


Now all I need to do is hit the Launch button!!!  Monday is the big day!!! Keep posted for more details!!!
 

Also check out these projects that I've backed, International Supper Club is a project bout bikes, food and stories....

The other is Frank....Brooklyn is like a second home to me, so love supporting someone working on a fun project from there and cant wait to put up my hook at D Street, check out the video....



No comments:

Post a Comment