Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Po and Go for day 10....


I feel like most of the time my life is either like a roller coaster or a pogo stick, up and down, up and down....lately life has been on the up side....especially because of all the rad support I've gotten towards my art....
A very special Pogo thank you to my kickstarter supporters from Thursday for helping me jump over some tough hurdles...
Sara Bucy
Emily Fredrix
Virginia Holthus
Cindy Morris
Melissa Cable
90% funded, with 36 backers and 20 days to go....wow, thanks to you all for making this possible...
On the way to the store in the am I was noticing that all the cars were covered with this crazy green pollen from the trees, can't see it too well on my car but no wonder my allergies are crazy....
  
Also found this melted snickers bar that I forgot from a ride earlier is week, opps...surprised it was still there...


 With those eyes how can you not have a little play time before work...sometimes she moves like a pogo stick when she's really hyper...love you crazy dog....




Finally got in the studio and got some work done...Black Walnut necklace is finished, wore it to work last night and was a hit!!!




 Finished my crazy black walnut ring...diggin it....


 Nothing is better after a long day than some Jesus love filled with booze....my favorite....


 Came home to something pretty amazing, CVO got me a new suspension fork for skid mark...I've been riding ridged for the pass couple of months and before that I was using CVO's old fork that had little suspension...so this is new for me...will help me get over some huddles too...wow, suspension is a whole new world for me....

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend, I will be updating my blog all weekend...get out and get rad....

No comments:

Post a Comment