Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nothing More Divine....


There seems to be nothing more Divine (besides Divine herself) than peeps backing not only art but a vision...A very large Sparkly Divine thank you to my kickstarter backers from Tuesday....

Katt Tewksbury

Jen Deep

Brent "Butchy" Johnson

JoAnne Young

The support has just been amazing and it feels like not only a Divine day but a sparkly on at that...we are at the end of day 8 and already at 70%....looks like we are $800 away from my goal....


Besides working on getting the word out on my kickstarter I have been hard at work...here is the walnut ring that I am working on...I spray painted it with two coats of white then sealed with two coats of lacquer...next step is to oxidizes and set the walnut....


 Another in the wilderness walnut series, a simple necklace...


New Metalsmith zine came yesterday...its so sparkly...


Changed out my peddles on Boogatron, getting it ready for Sparkles to ride at Swanson Wednesday...


Thought it was bout time I added some photos from my other job...I serve 3 nights a week (or more) at Dish... and include Sparkles for the sparkle themed day....



He may not be full of sparkles but he is quite Divine and lives in my locker at Dish....jealous....


My ride home...it was a long day, late night, and an early morning coming, I'm not feeling divine or even sparkle at this point but I am enjoy the fact that my life is pretty damn rad....

No comments:

Post a Comment