Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Dark Side of day 11...


Today we have a little dark side happening....this is for my cuz who was the only backer from Friday...Thanks so much for supporting cuz....

Niclas 

Stats are: 91% Funded, with 37 backers and 19 days to go....


I have a limit of 10 on the $120 but has been so popular that I've added 5 more...


Got some fun things in the mail...new Art Jewelry Magazine which features the hardware story and you can see my photos on their online gallery...


Also got something from the dark side, my bike zine....rad...


Earrings in the works that I started yesterday...tree branches from wilderness...


Copper ears that I started as well (sorry blurry pix, let's just say it's artsy)...

I've been working hard trying to get some new work going...next week I hope to have a ton more done....
 


Destroyed my first tire yesterday....was having too much fun with my new suspension...

Til tomorrow and remember you don't know the power of the dark side....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment