Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Saturday and Sunday....


This weekend was full of accomplishing goals....One of those was my kickstarter project, we reached my goal....a very special thank you to all my backers from this weekend....Couldn't have happened with out you all...Now that I have reached my goal, the extra funds that I collect will be going towards buys supplies of the show...such as boxes, tissue paper, business cards, updated signage for my booth and ect...the the money will be put into Casey Sheppard Designs....

Aaron Sheppard

Diana Tursky

Stephanie Robinson

Holly Blume

Tyler Schmid

Please continue to spread the word.....

I know that I didn't update every one yesterday and thats cause I was busy accomplishing another goal...my first MTB (mountain bike) race at Swanson Park....


Giving CVO a mohawk night before the race...
 
 
Pre race jitters for this newbie, I found comfort in my trucker hat...


New All Hail The Black Market kit from Stevil...it was 90+ degress on April 1st...I wish I was fooling...so the sleeve had to be ripped off...too hot for this pasty white girl....


Weeeeee......


Trying to remember "I'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in..." Thanks Stevil....


CVO and I taking a beer break inbetween my 4/5 lap...I needed that...thanks luv....


Was an amazing time...my first MTB race at swanson...90+ degrees, 6 laps, 4 hours and 30 some minutes of saddle time (plus a few 1/2 hour beer breaks) placed 4th in womens and 26th out of 40 over all....hit one tree, had one crash and had an epic ride...


oh and my first number....ahhhh.....gained a ton of knowledge, a few new friends, confidence, bruises and a few more muscles...whens the next marathon????


End the night with a cider and a little Speed Racer....get to bed cause tomorrow is a busy day of studio time...good thing I'm gonna be too soar to bike...til then...thanks to all for helping me reach two kickass goals....

No comments:

Post a Comment