Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Savage Beauty.....


In honor of my very fashion savvy and just the all around super radness of Mondays backer, it's an Alexander McQueen Themed thank you day.....

Carl Counts

Thank you for backing my kickstarter project and again even though the goal has been reached my project will be open for 16 more days and the money over is going towards other supplies for the Cherry Creek Show...


Record views of my webpage last week, 711 peeps checked it out...thanks for looking at my work and passing along the word...amazing...

 Even though I am getting ready for shows, I am also getting new work to my galleries....items were mailed out this AM to Perlow-Stevens and Gallery 360....


Yesterday was a day full of computer work, packaging and then I got some sketch time in...I have so much work to get done....first show of the season is may 4-6th in Kansas City, Brookside....

Also this is a great song that Carl passed along to me....man he has good taste...Thanks Carl....

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfPzvayZ7M&feature=fvst

"things that are processed and reprocessed lose their substance" Alexander McQueen, I couldn't agree more...

 Thanks again everyone and I hope you have an amazing day...off to the studio for some fire and metal time....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment