Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cause I'm a Muppet...well I wish...


When my bro and I were kids we were introduced to a new bread of amazing, the muppets...it was a world that was created for us, Jim Henson was speaking our language and life was never the same after that....


So when there was a new muppet movie out I was super excited but a little iffy too since Henson Studios really didn't have anything to do with the new movie, do they still exist?!? I didn't want them to butcher the muppet feel, like so many remakes or movies this day, they miss the point!!!


But holy shit they did it...spot on....kickass job Jason Segel you rocked it...I've been trying to come up with a name for my cross bike and I wanted to name if after a muppet...so now it is....


I would like you all to meet Walter, he's a very manly muppet!!! 

 On the kickstarter front, not much as changed....no new backers and I will be getting ready to create rewards, everyone will receive an email with a few quick questions after the close of the project which is in one week, wow, crazy...thanks again to everyone...awesome support....


So for my ride yesterday I went out to Branched Oak to get in some single track action, me and skid mark.....I got in a little less than four hours of riding, 6 laps, 26 miles and a ton of fun...would have ridden longer but I forgot sunscreen and this fair skinned dumbass (can't believe you forgot the sunscreen) can't fool around with too much sun...duhhhh...


So there are a few peeps in the world who are chosen to carry a very special trait, it's called the knowledge toe....it's evolved over centuries and what happens is that there is so much knowledge and information in a person that it flows through out there body and bulges just at the second toe, not the big toe, very important, the second toe....well my knowledge toe is getting ripped to shreds by my shoes...OUCH...if you don't believe me about the toe than look it up, it's fact, bet the computer you look it up on has a knowledge toe...


To finish out my day I baked a chicken for an awesome feast....looks like a bit of rain headed our way, keep your fingers crossed kiddies that the tour of dirt roads is able to happen (if you don't know what that is you will this weekend)...enjoy your day cause "Happy Days Are Here Again"....

No comments:

Post a Comment