Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Theres Thunder and Lightning...


Saturday was a day full on thunderstorms, so killer lightning and massive rain...with the Tour of Dirt Roads rescheduled it was an awesome excuse to work all day in my studio...


While a large group of us really enjoy the electrifying excitement of a vocal and visual spring storm, others such as India do not...this pooch had to be touching either me, CVO or DK all day long, made things interesting every time I had to drill, no fingers were lost... 



Necklace in the works....


After a long day of working, then dinner at blue orchid, I was on Tornado duty...I was to make sure that if we had to head to the basement I was to grab the boys, India and the tornado bag that CVO packer earlier...I was ready...then I passed out during the sirens, opps, guess a 12 hour day in the studio mixed with a full meal and 1/2 a bottle of wine equals getting sucked away to Oz, luckily we are all fine and still here...think I need to work on my tornado alert skills....


Sunday Jen and I road across town to stretch the legs and ride into 25+ mph winds up to 40 mph gusts, was fun...wow did we fly home...I needed to also pick up some new spray paint...12 new cans, I'm ready either for some serious tagging or to make some kick ass jewelry....


Layout for new cuff...



Finished Cuff....


Well another crazy week, my first show of the season is in less than 19 days...kickstarter is finished in 3 days....2nd MTB race of the season in 6 days....I hope everyone had an amazing weekend...and that your week is killer too...

No comments:

Post a Comment