Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012


I thought it would be very fitting to have a photo that was super beautiful and with a bike for yesterdays backer who is a friend, cyclist and amazing photographer....thank you...

Jason Ortiz 

Also a big thank you to The Reader in Omaha for the blog out...if you haven't already, please check it out....


With a little less than 5 hours left on my kickstarter....there are 48 backers, with $2,756 funded, 110%....thank you everyone....


Wednesday riding day, we went up to Tranquility for a pre race ride...brought the dog for a family outing..


Let's Ride....


India did great but was super thirsty....


Getting some pointers from CVO....

 After letting go of all the stress of the long couple of weeks I've had I finally started to ride my bike...had a total blast but had a crash towards the end...I was over stimulated and my inexperience kicked in with a slamming on the breaks going down hill on the fun bumping hills, knew right way that I did wrong and still wonder why I did it but oh well, learned not to do that again...I picked myself up and made sure my helmet wasn't totally smashed and kept on riding (after fixing my skewed back tire, opps)...looking forward to Saturdays race, goal:NOT TO CRASH....


Did get some time in the studio after words to get some work done...very fun and productive day...we finished the night off with dinner at Blue Orchid (thanks Charlie) and a night cap at D street....til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment