Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tight Pants....


Anytime I see this women she makes me almost pee myself...My friend Luke in Seattle first showed me her craft sweater video last year and that's it I was hooked...if you've never seen any of her videos ya got to check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA&list=UUSjmQCzZJyqCpTXwZqeJDMQ&index=5&feature=plcp

I hope that this puts a smile on your face....cause its freaking awesome...

 Finished simple walnut/sterling silver ring...nice, dirt under my nails...

 Walnut/sterling earrings, almost done...think maybe another necklace than done with the walnut series...yeah...

I only have to get bout, oh, 25 or so pieces done by the 1st for the Brookside, I'm moving along....getting stuff done....after a day full in the studio it was off to Dish for a night filled of hanging with Sassiest Sass Keith, talking bout peeing yourself, love people like that....


Plus I like to watch him work while I word hard at annoying him....


Think I pissed off a car on my ride home, but I don't care, it was a long day and I am ready to chill....


India getting ready for her first day of camp...ahhh...they grow up so fast...can't wait til she comes home, she's gonna be pooped and we're gonna be happy...


Well since it's Wednesday, my riding day, I'm gonna work this am then head off to branched out for some lap time....

Hope that everyone has a sassy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment