Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

OHMMM.....


Namaste....
It's been a crazy insane week so a little centering is needed, which is perfect for todays backer....she has become a good friend and is a super awesome person...a big mind body spirit thank you to...
Theresa Franta
Kickstarter Stats: $2696.00, 107% funded, 46 backers, 6 days left...thank you...
It was so chilly in my studio yesterday that I had to bring back the Napa hat for a day....a lot different than the 90+ weather we had the other week...
Doing a little designing, trying to figure out one last walnut necklace...
Working on a new necklace....sterling silver, little white spray paint...coming along...


So I will be working in my studio all weekend, think I am putting some new tires on the bike for a ride sunday am...won't be a part of tour of dirt roads, got too much to do, plus if this rain keeps up it ain't happening....Oh and a heads up don't eat any peas at D street, they have been tainted...literally...


To a weekend full of Peace, Love and Happiness....Namaste....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Casey! I've never been featured on a blog before!
    Love
    T

    ReplyDelete