Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zombie Jesus Day...


Todays Thank you Theme....Zombies and Easter....I know that my backer from yesterday will totally be down with Zombies, cause he's rad....A big Zombie thank you ARRRRGGGhhh to 

Roger Bach

Thanks so much for supporting my project and for kicking Malcolms butt at the KC Sprints...but you know Malcolm, he's all about the pie....

Stats for Day 18, 44 backers, $2651.00 raised and at 106% funded....and 12 days left....I've already been recruited by a film maker friend of mine to help him with his kickstarter project next year....bring it on....

 
Working on a brooch made of pine tree (from my backyard) and sterling silver...thought I'd add a little flare to the back...


Now just have to figure out where to put the pin on the back...I will have more photos soon cause it's about done....


On the Dish front, nothing much, busy night last night but I'm really excited bout our new egg slicer...so is Josh....



Til Monday and I hope everyone has a great Easter/Zombie Jesus Day, to sugar highs, flesh eating and whiskey drinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment