Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Victorious.....



WE DID IT!!!! A big victorious, flying high now, hey Adriane, beat up some frozen meat, Rocky "The Italian Stallion" Balboa Thank You to all my kickstarter backers....all 49 of you...

Brigitte Martin...Syndey Lynch...Sara Bucy...Meghan Stratman...Jason Ortiz...Jeff Bonsall...Teresa Franta...Tyler Schmid...Renzo Spirit Buffalo...Roger Bach...Susan Jistel...Stephanie Robinson...Holly Blume...Carl Counts...Nic Carlson...Aaron Sheppard...Kim & Diana Tursky...Melissa Cable...Cindy Morris...Viriginia Holthus...Emily Fredix...Scott Showen...Corey Godfrey...Alan Wang...JoAnne Young...Jan Fox...Butchy & Katie Johnson...Jen Deep...Katt Tewksbury...Merri Anne Stowe...Elisabeth Grindcore...Ryana Swift...Caryn Neumann...Eldonna Rayburn...Jenine Iverson...Suzanne Johnson...Gallery 360...Pam Lionberger...Chuck & Karen Harris...Matthew Wegener...Sam Rosenau...Linda Williams...Sheila Jaeb...Leslie Smart...Kim Sheppard...Michele Tilley...Tom Harvill...Jon Curran...Bradley Walker...Johna Meints...Sydney Brown...

THANK YOU!!!

Also check out this kickass interview that my good friend Butchy did about me...thank you Butchy..

http://onetogetrad.blogspot.com/

This is the official logo for this years Cherry Creek Art Fest....I will keep you posted on updates for the festival....also you will see my progress through my blog as well...I have to wait 14 days after all the funds have been processed and then I get to order sterling silver....


This is my profile pix for the festival...


I ordered a stamp this week...I was labeling my gift boxes before but know I have a custom stamp...super excited and love my rad logo...thanks Bro....


Walnut cuff in the works...


 Tree Bark Necklace....


Items to get done for the Brookside....

Well guess it's time to get to work...tomorrow will be a day off, filled with a marathon mountain bike race at Tranquility...good luck to everyone and THANK YOU again to my kickstart backers....

No comments:

Post a Comment