Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Evilness...


I don't think too many people are bad ass but one that tops the list, Tank Girl....she's probably the baddest ass, that's why today's theme is fitting....
Todays thank you is not for backers (first day without one) but a thank you for some awesome press by another partaker of radness and shenanigans ....

Stevil Kinevil

Check out his blog and the amazing press for my kickstarter project.....


Since my webpage is pissing me off and won't let me link directly so go to All Hail The Black Market page and it's under "It has been said"...thank you, I know really nothing bout computers which is super fun at times....


 He's also responsible for my dope new kit...which I am totally in love with....
 Thanks again Stevil....

My kickstarter project has been super awesome....but it's at a bit of a stand still...I have 43 backers, raised over $2500 (my goal) but you can still contribute, there are some rad rewards left but you only have 15 days...so get on it...


First postcards have arrived for the PCL Gravel Worlds....


Thank you Schmidty...everyone enjoys a nice boob shot...


India and I went to Screen Ink to pick up our Zach Blume originals.....can't wait to hang them up at D Street....


Spent most of the afternoon on the computer getting photos ready for Hoss to make signage for my booth....

I am not as productive the last couple of days, my allergies are kicking my ass...but Thursday will be a day full of studio time, watch out fingers it's drilling time...I'll leave you with a little quote from Tank Girl to get you through your day...til tomorrow...

 “We’re anarchists, you motherfuckers!”

No comments:

Post a Comment