Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Unicorn Love for day 6...can ya feel it....


After such a fun weekend I wanted to share my love with you all...a little unicorn love, this guy knows what I'm talking about...I can feel something from him, telling myself that its love....

A big unicorn thank you to all my backers for my kickstarter project from day 6...we are just pass the half way point at 54%...

Jenine Grainer-Iverson

Pamela Lionberger

Merri

Elisabeth Grindcore



  After finishing up some tax work yesterday morning it was off with the bob trailer to do some goodwillin'


An afternoon filled of trail building....






Wow those boys worked hard...I did my part, pulled down some dead trees, looked for morels (no luck) took photos and picked up (with gloves) this awesome deer jaw with teeth....


Going to soak it in bleach and see what I can make out of this....who knows....


 Later we went to a bike race (sorry no photos) saw some friends then off to Blue Orchid for dinner....

Now it's Monday...should be a week full of studio time, tax time and bike time...hope you all have an amazing Monday....



No comments:

Post a Comment