Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 17: Down to the Dirty

#YourTurnChallenge was a 7-day blogging challenge started by Seth Godin's Special Projects Lead Winnie, which I was honored to take part in. And I'm gonna keep going!!! I've decided to extend the challenge to 30 days. I will blog everyday from Jan 19th until Feb 17th. Wish me luck and happy reading.


My passion for tools, metal and wearable art is sometimes beyond my comprehension. What I do understand is after a few minutes at my studio bench there is a flick of a switch, like in mountain biking. It’s a kind of trance that takes me somewhere else. It feels like someone has taken over my hands and creates something that my mind had no idea they knew how to make. That’s how I know this is my passion and I’m addicted. Just like the bike and my community I’m unable to function properly without it. This gives me one of the greatest gifts, the gift to know that you’ve had a good day when you have a little dirt under your nails. 


*I'd love to hear from you, have questions? Comments? Please contact me at casey [at] caseyshepparddesigns [dot] com Thank you again for reading* 



No comments:

Post a Comment