Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 22: To Be Continued

#YourTurnChallenge was a 7-day blogging challenge started by Seth Godin's Special Projects Lead Winnie, which I was honored to take part in. And I'm gonna keep going!!! I've decided to extend the challenge to 30 days. I will blog everyday from Jan 19th until Feb 17th. Wish me luck and happy reading. 


I fell asleep in the bathtub I think at least twice. As I type I unintentionally nod in and out. But I continue on even as my thoughts become increasingly weighted with exhaustion. Disregarding natures call to pass out I try to sneak back into the daily routine of things which ends in me getting caught by my holiday self. She uses all her might to try desperately to drag me back. It becomes a tug of war gradually won by reality with the loom of adventure hovering.

What the hell does this mean? Yep, you guessed it; I’m back from Arizona and itching to write all bout it. So patiently hold on to your panties while I conjure up some cleaver words for all our enjoyment. 



*I'd love to hear from you, have questions? Comments? Please contact me at casey [at] caseyshepparddesigns [dot] com Thank you again for reading*  


No comments:

Post a Comment