Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 21: Where Is She?

#YourTurnChallenge was a 7-day blogging challenge started by Seth Godin's Special Projects Lead Winnie, which I was honored to take part in. And I'm gonna keep going!!! I've decided to extend the challenge to 30 days. I will blog everyday from Jan 19th until Feb 17th. Wish me luck and happy reading. 



Being late can cause all sorts of outcomes such as losing your job or trading in that sports car for a mini van. I thought the out come of my lateness would cause disappointment. As you read this post I will be on the road without my laptop and probably no internet.  And so You, my very loyal yet very small group of followers, aren’t left to think I gave up on my 30 day challenge I actually wrote this post a few days ago, which is today. Today started off with me being, yes my kiddies, late. I over slept (which was greatly needed) and then spent my time working on two projects with the same deadline, packing for the Arizona trip and blogging 3 days worth of posts. Currently its 11pm, I still have to finish blogging, packing…shit I have to shower too. Tomorrow (or yesterday for you) I will waken at 6am which is the exact time I’m supposed to hit the road but I’m thinking I’m going to be late. What adventure will that bring?  


*I'd love to hear from you, have questions? Comments? Please contact me at casey [at] caseyshepparddesigns [dot] com Thank you again for reading*  

No comments:

Post a Comment